Last Updated: August 7, 2018
Welcome to the website for EmpowerMe Wellness (referred to hereinafter as the “Site”). This Site provides you with general information about EmpowerMe Wellness (also referred to hereinafter as “we” or “us”), and includes the main domain and any sub-domains, as well as the features, functionality, content, products and services made available by us on or through the Site.
II. RESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOR
Permitted and Prohibited Conduct. The Site is provided for your personal, non-commercial use, and access to and use of the Site is void where prohibited. The following is a partial list of activities that are prohibited on this Site. You agree not to:
- use the Site for advertising, promotional, or other commercial purposes;
- attempt to impersonate another user;
- submit content that is illegal, unlawful, violent, harmful, threatening, abusive, obscene, offensive harassing, defamatory, libelous, false, deceptive, misleading, unsafe, invasive of another’s privacy, or endangers minors in any way;
- transmit “junk mail,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” “spam,” or other unsolicited mass mailings or communications;
- promote criminal or illegal activity, including advertising any illegal service or offering any items for sale which are prohibited or restricted by any applicable law;
- infringe, misappropriate, or violate the copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights, rights of privacy or publicity, or other rights of any third party, or violate any contractual, fiduciary or other duty or obligation;
- contact anyone who has asked not be contacted;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass anyone;
- collect personal data about other users for commercial, unlawful or any other purposes;
- engage in any automated use of the Site, such as using scripts to add users or post content;
- use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, or data mining tools to download data from the Site; or
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to our network or computer systems, or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of the Site.
III. OUR RIGHTS IN THIS WEBSITE
From time to time, you may provide us with suggestions, comments, ideas or other feedback for the Site or the products, services or information featured on the Site (“Feedback”). You acknowledge and agree that you relinquish all rights in such Feedback, and that EmpowerMe Wellness, its successors and assigns shall be free to use, disclose and otherwise commercialize and exploit such Feedback free of any and all claims by or monetary obligations to you or proprietary, confidentiality or other restrictions of any kind, including without limitation for purposes of developing improvements to EmpowerMe Wellness’s Site and services
V. COPYRIGHT POLICY
You may not use this Site to post, modify, distribute, or reproduce any copyrighted works of third parties, or otherwise infringe, misappropriate, or violate the intellectual property rights of any third party. It is our policy to terminate posting privileges by users who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others upon receipt of proper notification by the copyright owner or its legal agent. If you believe that your work has been posted or used on this Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with written notice containing the following information: (i) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is allegedly infringed; (ii) identification of the copyrighted work (or in the case of multiple works, a representative list of such works) claimed to have been infringed; (iii) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, and the location of that material; (iv) your address, telephone number, and email address; (v) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate, and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that allegedly is infringed. Our Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement may be reached by mail at: Copyright Agent, EmpowerMe Wellness, 120 S. Central Ave, Suite 1050, Clayton, MO 63105; by phone at: +1 844-518-9663; by facsimile at: 618-202-1069, Attn: Copyright Agent; or by email at: [email protected].
VI. LINKS TO AND FROM THIS WEBSITE
Links to Third Party Websites. The Site may contain links to other websites, including links posted by users or advertisers. We do not take any responsibility for monitoring these links, and inclusion of these links should not be construed as any sort of affiliation, sponsorship, endorsement, or approval. When you access a third-party website, you do so at your own risk. You should review the privacy policies of other websites carefully before providing any information to such websites. We shall not be responsible or liable for any information, opinions, goods or services available on or through any third party website, or any third party website’s privacy practices.
Links to This Site. We ask that you notify us in advance of your intention to link to this Site by emailing us at [email protected].You may not display this Site in frames (or any of the content found on this Site via inline links) without express written permission from us.
THIS SITE, AND ALL PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION AND MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE, IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND ALL USE OF THE SITE IS “AT YOUR OWN RISK.” EMPOWERME WELLNESS, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND AFFILIATESMAKENO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, OR THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION AND MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, CONTENT, INFORMATION OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE TRUE, ACCURATE, COMPLETE, CURRENT, FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER MALICIOUS CODE, OR FREE FROM TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR ALTERATIONS BY THIRD PARTIES.
VIII. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, (A) IN NO EVENT SHALLEMPOWERME WELLNESS, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE, AND (B) THE TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY OF EMPOWERME WELLNESS, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR AFFILIATESARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF (I) THE TOTAL FEES (IF ANY) PAID BY YOU TO USE THE SITE IN THE THREE (3) MONTHS PRECEDING THE FIRST SUCH CLAIM OR (II) ONE DOLLAR ($1), IN EACH CASE REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE EXISTENCE OF MORE THAN ONE CLAIM OR SUIT SHALL NOT EXPAND THIS LIMITATION.